By watching the video tutorial, you will be able in less than 10 minutes to fully organize and manage a guard tour, by assigning patrols to your security officers and getting alerts and notifications.
You will be able to do the following:
- Immediately get alerted if someone is on PANIC mode
- Send Text messages to Guards / Lone Workers
- Review all the incoming messages (inc MME details with image,sound,text messages)
- Real time guard position using the “Track” feature
- Retrieve point address and the ability to export the selected patrol in KML format (used by Google Maps and third party GPS Applications)
- Produce low level detail reports in PDF and Excel format (selected patrol)
- Create, Remove and Edit Incidents
- Edit Guards (change display name,assign pin code etc.)
- Edit, Assign or Remove Checkpoints
By watching the video tutorial, you will be able to learn how to easily manage your schedules using the new advanced web application schedule interface!